If Someone Gets Sick
If a student experiences Covid-19 symptoms OR tests positive for Covid-19 OR has been in significant close contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19, Parent/Guardian must follow these two steps:
- IMMEDIATELY refrain from further entry into the Gotta Dance! Studio
- IMMEDIATELY notify Gotta Dance! at email@example.com
GOTTA DANCE! RESPONSIBILITY – PROCESS FOR MANAGING CONFIRMED OR SUSPECTED CASES:
Once notified, Gotta Dance! will manage suspected or confirmed cases by:
- Isolating student with adult supervision until Parent/Guardian retrieves them (if symptoms start at the Studio)
- All families with dancers in the Studio/class immediately via email of the positive symptoms/case. All efforts will be taken to maintain confidential documentation of a confirmed or suspected Covid-19 case.
- Exposed, symptomatic, or confirmed dancer will take class virtually for 14 days. Dancer will need to provide proof of negative Covid-19 test before returning in person.