Tickets go on sale:
DECEMBER 1ST at 12pm AZ
Ticket sales close 30 min into showtime
Tickets are $22 each.
- Tickets will be sold online – NOT at Gotta Dance!
- You do not purchase a ticket for your performing dancer.
- Every seat requires a ticket.
- No charge for lap children.
- The front few rows are NOT the best seats in the house.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times inside the theatre. By purchasing a ticket, you are agreeing to wear a mask over your nose and mouth through the entire time you are in the building.
Why do we have to buy tickets?
Ticket sales pay for the rental of the theater, air conditioning, staff to supervise the children and run the show, the lighting engineer, the sound engineer, the stage manager, the security personnel, the Uhaul truck, the required custodian fees, sets, and props. and unfortunately this year, all the additional COVID prevention costs.
There are no exchanges. If you made a mistake in your purchase, you can call the ticket company for assistance. Please do not call or email the studio because we have no access into customer's purchase.
There are no refunds.